Randomness

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Randomness

Post by Chesa on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:06 pm

K, last post...this is actually directed towards Jess specifically...i remembered this after linking the other nigahiga video...WATCH IT JESS!!! Oh! I'll link it to ur fb as well!!

Oh! n just wondering...did u touch ur eyebrow hair when he says "it's soft like eyebrow hair"...

Chesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Chesa wrote:K, last post...this is actually directed towards Jess specifically...i remembered this after linking the other nigahiga video...WATCH IT JESS!!! Oh! I'll link it to ur fb as well!!

Oh! n just wondering...did u touch ur eyebrow hair when he says "it's soft like eyebrow hair"...

omg..chesa..awesome clip for jessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and OMG OMG OMG IT'S JAE!!..>3<.....he's like the most charming guy in the world!!!!!!!!
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Chesa wrote:K, last post...this is actually directed towards Jess specifically...i remembered this after linking the other nigahiga video...WATCH IT JESS!!! Oh! I'll link it to ur fb as well!!

yea..jae's SOO hot...
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

@Eileen: How do you do that quote thingy?...N I KNOOOOWWWW RRRIIITTTT!!!! N at first, I actually couldnt believe that he was actually a korean boy-band singer guy...i mean i get why he'd be hired as one...^.~

Chesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Chesa wrote:@Eileen: How do you do that quote thingy?...N I KNOOOOWWWW RRRIIITTTT!!!! N at first, I actually couldnt believe that he was actually a korean boy-band singer guy...i mean i get why he'd be hired as one...^.~

actually ..personally..i think that there are a lot of good looking guys in the korea and japanese entertainment business...but most are just "pretty"...like kattun...lol....but i think that there are some rare ones who are not "pretty boys" (aka jess's type)...but have charisma...and jae is one of those..i couldn't stop watching the mv again and again..i think nick and tack are good looking but...jae's got something else...very charming..and that's rare...and is more attractive..there are a few other singers/actors like that..those ones catches my eye more..hehe...PLUS (i have to admit) HE'S SUCH A HOT DANCER!!!!!!!!!!!.>3<...sooo..chesa...very veyr very good taste in posting that video!!!!! ....
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bakanishi on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 pm

WOW you posted a LOT of videos...
bakanishi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Chesa wrote:@Eileen: How do you do that quote thingy?...N I KNOOOOWWWW RRRIIITTTT!!!! N at first, I actually couldnt believe that he was actually a korean boy-band singer guy...i mean i get why he'd be hired as one...^.~

oh the quote thing...press "quote" on the top right corner of the post box..e.g. if you wanna quote this quote, it's on the top right corner of this quote box, right beside my display pic and my name..=D
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

omg..chesa..i LOVE UR POSTS!!...ok..the korean drama (the one with the architect..)..it's soo funny...and 1 litter of tears ..i love that song!!..man ..i swear..i cried like 10 litters for that drama..used up 1 kleenex box!!...oh and the cover for just a dream..man that's like my fav song!!!...it was my alarm clock song for such a long time too!..love that cover!! ........last but not least..BIG BANG!!..haha..taeyang~~~~......so sexy!! his dances are sooo sexy!!!...good taste good taste !!
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bakanishi on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am

Eileen wrote:omg..chesa..i LOVE UR POSTS!!...ok..the korean drama (the one with the architect..)..it's soo funny...and 1 litter of tears ..i love that song!!..man ..i swear..i cried like 10 litters for that drama..used up 1 kleenex box!!...oh and the cover for just a dream..man that's like my fav song!!!...it was my alarm clock song for such a long time too!..love that cover!! ........last but not least..BIG BANG!!..haha..taeyang~~~~......so sexy!! his dances are sooo sexy!!!...good taste good taste !!

i love 1 litre of tears too.
bakanishi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Me too =D Did anyone watch Taiyou no Uta? The same actress was in it:

Sophia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bakanishi on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

I've seen it! Sawajiri Erika right? She's so cute.
bakanishi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa ^.~ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am

@ everyone...I didnt even fully finish one litre of tears...cause my sis n mom finished watchin it without me...n i dont like watchin drama n stuff alone...

but TAEYANG IS A SICK DANCER!!! watch the virus parody by big bang...he made such a simple movement look soooo good!! OH! and watch big bang secret garden parody too!! u know wat, i'll post it...
Chesa ^.~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa ^.~ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 am

They got to actually used the actual places used in the drama!! N CLOTHES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPlsyiiGNZw
Chesa ^.~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 am

Reposting the above link...

Chesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am

PART 2!

Chesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 am

k, kinda bad quality but watch about 2:04...see how taeyang makes that simple move look sick?!

Chesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm

this is so funny..XD.. my stomach hurts...i think i just gained more abs by laughing haha..anyway..the part two of BG's secret garden..lol...the sit-up..i have a feeling that would be jess's dream for her jin&kame~~~

oh and another thing about secret garden.....i watched it because yan kept on saying the main guy is charming...after i watched it..i was like.."sooo yan...you find guys who wears shiny uniforms, scared of elevators and hallucinates a lot ..very charming???"..XD
Eileen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa ^.~ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Eileen wrote:this is so funny..XD.. my stomach hurts...i think i just gained more abs by laughing haha..anyway..the part two of BG's secret garden..lol...the sit-up..i have a feeling that would be jess's dream for her jin&kame~~~

oh and another thing about secret garden.....i watched it because yan kept on saying the main guy is charming...after i watched it..i was like.."sooo yan...you find guys who wears shiny uniforms, scared of elevators and hallucinates a lot ..very charming???"..XD

LLLOOOLLLLZZZZ!!!! yeah I could totally imagine jess being totally into the sit-ups scene...

I found the guy kinda annoying...at least at first...he's a good actor though...like that elevator scene where he like couldnt breathe and stuff...u could actually see the veins n stuff on his face...makin it seem like he's really in pain! N he acted like a girl pretty well too...like those scenes when they switched bodies...
Chesa ^.~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bakanishi on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 am

Razz
Oh right, I ordered several fanfic books based on akame. They're gonna arrive around middle of may from taiwan. SO EXCITED Very Happy
bakanishi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Since I had this copied

Hazama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinjuyu on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

oh....what the hizzle....randomness = randomness

I CANNOT GET THIS FRIGGIN SONG OUT OF MY FUDGIN HEAD

i wish i could get a hold of those waterproof jumpsuits.... flower
shinjuyu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

lol I want sugar too!! =D

Here's more YUI:

Sophia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinjuyu on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 am

Sophia wrote:lol I want sugar too!! =D

be careful what u wish for.....

shinjuyu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qing on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

any suggestions for a good taiwanese drama (or any mando... i want to not read subs)
qing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chesa ^.~ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm

@Anna: I LOVE WHAT THEY'RE WEARIN TOOO!!!! N that is a HUGE pudding!! I wanna eat pudding now... cheers

@sophia: LOVE THE SONG!!! flower

@everyone: TOO FUNNY!! Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGh2B5vOGM&feature=topvideos_mf

LOVE the part where he said "I'm beautiful, u just pitiful" that's an "OOOHHHH SNNAAAPPPP!!" moment right there!
Chesa ^.~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum